Legal Waivers


If you have been unlawfully residing within the United States for over 180 days, and are at risk of deportation, you may also be at risk of denial of re-entry for a significant amount of time. To counteract this, you will need to apply for a legal waiver to remain in the United States. The Stringer Law Firm can help you apply for your legal waiver, based on specific qualifications. You may be granted a legal waiver if:

  • You have immediate family members that would suffer by your absence
  • You wish to get started on your next visa interview

Don't wait until it's too late - contact The Stringer Law Firm today.

Contact Us Directly For More Information

Or Call 205-531-1675